The stock market has been going through the highest levels of volatility since the global financial crisis of 2008…
And the U.S. just rolled out the biggest stimulus package of all time!
So in today’s episode, we talk about how the markets are reacting to the global shutdown and helicopter money.
In Today’s Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How we’re reducing risk by shorting the stock market
- What assets we like in both deflationary AND inflationary environments
- What the stimulus package looks like for individuals and companies
- How we’re coping with the mental stress of the global shutdown
- Positive developments in places like Italy and China
- And much more!