“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
But now they’ve realized it’s here to stay and poses a threat to the existing financial system.
In today’s show, we talk about what the U.S. is trying to do to compete with bitcoin and some predictions for what the “future of money” will look like.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why are the U.S. and other governments launching “central bank” coins?
- How bitcoin could take over the current fiat financial system
- What are the hottest recent SPAC’s from this week?
- How to trade short squeezes and popped-stop runs
- And we answer your questions!
Links & Resources:
- Digital Dollar Whitepaper and proposed use-cases
- Department of Justice crypto enforcement framework
- Growth in government blockchain tech growing
- Recent MLB SPAC deal
- Join our Wealth Building community
Governments around the world ignored bitcoin for the past decade…