After a violent and volatile start to the week, people are facing many critical decisions in the face of war… And investors are trying to figure out how to navigate these extremely risky waters.
So this week we’re taking a look at all the decisions you could make with your money… And what big moves could happen in bitcoin, stocks, commodities, and fiat currencies.
In this week’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What are the biggest impacts to markets from the Ukraine invasion?
- Why are investors jumping into bitcoin and commodities?
- How can you protect your money in violent times?
- Are Russian stocks a good buy or a stupid bet?
- And we answer some listener questions!