This month the U.S. dollar has absolutely CRUSHED other fiat currencies…
And it’s sending shockwaves through the global economy.
Also, mortgage rates have DOUBLED from 3% to over 6% this year… And the Fed has declared war on the stock market.
So what does all this mean?
We’ll answer all these questions and more in this week’s We Talk Money episode…
You’ll also learn:
- Why has no asset class lived up to the “inflation hedge” label this year?
- What does the Fed do if the stock market crashes?
- How does the global economy respond to a strong dollar?
- Does bitcoin hold $18k or break down with stocks?
- And much more!
Subscribe To The Show:
- Submit a question for the show
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on iTunes and Spotify
Links & Resources
- Ycharts Free Trial
- Free Bitcoin Basics Course
- Travis’s Free Hedge Fund Playbook
- Nikki’s Free Wealth Master Plan