Stocks, bitcoin, and gold are all holding up in the face of growing global virus case numbers…
Which leaves investors asking, “How can we invest when the markets aren’t reflecting what’s happening in the economy?”
So in today episode, we talk about how we’re investing in the face of uncertainty, and some extremely valuable lessons for new investors.
Today you’ll learn:
- How we are taking profit on bounce plays from the spring (and hedging existing long positions)
- Some massive risks for new investors and how to invest for the long-game
- Which crypto market sectors Chris is excited about in 2020
- Retirement investing strategies for U.S. investors
- And much more!
Links & Resources
- 20-year old Robbinhood trader suicide and Robbinhood’s response
- 30% of American’s missed their housing payments in June
- Stock market vs. the economy
- Wirecard fraud Twitter thread
- TSA traveler numbers