All eyes are on the upcoming presidential election, and the markets are showing the highest levels of volatility since March.
So in this episode, we explore how we’re investing in the face of so much uncertainty.
Today we cover:
- How Chris predicted the most recent bitcoin breakout
- Why stocks are choppy right now, and how we’re hedging
- The most important factors facing the markets over the next few quarters
- Taking a deeper look at the active vs. passive investing debate
Links & Resources:
- Bitcoin wallet holdings at new all time highs
- Singapore’s DBS bank creating onramp for bitcoin investors
- U.S. stimulus not happening until after the election
- Ant Group planning the world’s biggest IPO