The markets are teetering at some very key levels. Investors are starting to get concerned about the economic rebound not being as strong as expected, so, where does that leave us when equities are at peak valuations?
To add fuel to the fire, events in China are starting to become even more of a risk factor to watch out for.
Will the Evergrande situation turn into China’s Lehman Brothers moment?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How China is becoming a larger risk to the markets
- What fallout are we seeing from the SEC’s recent comments about crypto?
- Why Bitcoin is at a critical price level, and what could happen next
- What are our price targets if the stock market crashes?
- Is slowing economic growth going to be a huge problem?