We’ve seen some DeFi crypto projects starting to boom the past few weeks, and have been able to catch some beautiful trends.
This is also a weird time in the markets because the systemic risks from covid-19 continue to grow as numbers break records in the U.S.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What sector of the crypto space has been attracting new buyers even as bitcoin flatlines?
- How the recent Twitter hack shows the risks of centralized businesses
- The bull and bear case for the stock market over the next 6 months
- Why stocks like Tesla have disconnected from reality
- And answering your money questions!
Links & Resources:
- List of hacked twitter accounts
- 28 million Americans at risk of getting evicted
- Retail sales crushing expectations
- The Great Acceleration – How 2020’s Crises Are Bringing The Future Faster
- Zoom For Home
- Join The Skill Incubator’s Wealth Building Community
Subscribe To The Show:
- Submit a question for the show
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on iTunes and Spotify