This week the SEC said it has plans to sue Coinbase over a new planned product launch…
And anti-crypto senators have been getting more aggressive in their comments.
What does this mean for cryptocurrency prices?
How will entrepreneurs and investors in the U.S. respond to this behavior from the “establishment”?
This is literally the $200 Trillion question… And EVERYTHING is on the line.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- What does the SEC’s recent anti-crypto comments mean for crypto prices?
- Is the economy bouncing back from the pandemic faster than expected?
- How far can stock prices pull back from here?
- Where do we see big opportunities in 2021?
- And answering your questions, LIVE!