This past week has been filled with news of central banks all racing each other to create centralized digital currencies…
Which has woken people up to the fact that bitcoin is a better form of money.
So in this episode, we’re going to explore the macroeconomic and intrinsic fundamental factors that have been driving bitcoin to gain over 200% since the lows in March.
- What is driving bitcoin’s recent bull market?
- Why all central banks are now scrambling to create their digital currencies
- Bitcoin mixing services getting attacked
- The stock pattern that’s been crushing it in 2020
- What does a successful retirement really look like?
Links & Resources:
Subscribe To The Show:
- Submit a question for the show
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on iTunes and Spotify