Last week was one of the wildest in the stock market’s history…
It exploded with a public battle between the WallStreetBets subreddit and stock broker Robinhood.
In this episode, Travis explains exactly what REALLY happened from his perspective as a professional hedge fund manager with over a decade of experience.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Was there foul play at Robinhood with restricting trading?
- Why did GME go from $4 to ~$400 in a few days?
- How can traders and investors protect themselves in the future?
- Why is Ethereum testing all-time highs?
- Is Elon Musk buying bitcoin?
- And so much more…
Links & Resources
- Get 50% your first membership payment in our Wealth Building Community (Promo Code: “halfoff”)
Subscribe To The Show:
- Submit a question for the show
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on iTunes and Spotify