Right now people are frustrated and confused…
Because on the one hand the global economy has been forced to shut down, and millions are protesting around the world against racial inequality.
And on the other hand, the stock market just hit a new all-time high!
So in today’s episode, we explore where we are today and ideas for how we can move forward.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The economic impact of global protests against racial inequality
- Where we see big risks in the near future for global markets
- Why the stock market just hit an all-time high
- What’s next for bitcoin after the halving?
- How we’re investing at these levels
- And much more!