Last night the country of El Salvador officially made bitcoin legal tender for their citizens.
And in today’s live We Talk Money show, we’re going to talk about why this is the biggest development since bitcoin’s inception!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why South American countries are in a rush to accept bitcoin as legal currency
- How traders are brushing off the wave of FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt)
- Why meme stocks are still some of the best performing assets of 2021
- What high demand for workers means for the US economy
- Will the real estate market finally reverse it’s wild ride?