This week we saw Goldman put out an extremely biased report saying “Bitcoin is not an asset class”…
So in this episode, we explain why they’re wrong about cryptocurrencies.
Also, economies are starting to open up, which is causing conflict and confusion. Some stocks are at all time highs, where the majority of S&P stocks are struggling.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Goldman’s Report Saying Bitcoin Isn’t An Asset Class Is Dead Wrong
- How Personal Liberties Are Being Challenged Around The World
- Why FAAANM Stocks Are Dominating The Market Gains
- How To Scale Into Investments When Markets Panic
- Which Market Sectors Are Making Big Rebounds
- And Much More!
Links & Resources
- FAAANM stocks vs. the rest of the S&P 500
- TSA traveler data
- Financial reporting sites: BamSEC, KoyFin, FinViz
Subscribe To The Show:
- Submit a question for the show
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Subscribe on iTunes and Spotify