This week we’ve seen several front-page news headlines talking about “impending doom” for cryptocurrencies.
So in this week’s We Talk Money livestream, we’re going to talk about the new proposed laws and regulations to find out what happens next.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why is the U.S. trying to sneak anti-crypto regulation into the infrastructure bill?
- What did the new SEC chairman say about the future of crypto?
- How can investors navigate the turbulent waters in today’s market?
- What’s happening in the global economy we need to watch closely?
- And answering your questions LIVE!